Friday, July 14, 2006

Beyonce's new Video "Deja Vu" Featured Jay-Z

Beyonce's new Video "Deja Vu" Featured Jay-Z
Sure, this video's hot, like another Beyonce Knowles video, this Deja Vu's video close up beauty shots and dancing.


R&B beauty Beyonce Knowles recorded her forthcoming second album B'DAY in secret, because she knew her manager father Mathew would interfere.
The former Destiny's Child singer spent months on her debut disc Dangerously In Love and was left exhausted after spending so much time in the studio.
Beyonce admits she told the studio team on B'Day, "Don't tell my daddy. Don't tell my mama. Don't tell anybody ... (including) the label.
"So two weeks later, I called my dad and said, 'My record's done.' He was, like, 'What!?'" She tells American magazine Giant, "I was, like, 'Don't you dare ever ask me to take that long to do a record. I'm never doing that again.' I didn't tell him 'cause I didn't want that pressure.
"It took a while for me and my dad to have an understanding, because he thinks everyone's supposed to work like him. When I turned 18 and started handling my business more, he went into shock." Beyonce often fought with Mathew during her teenage years because "I'd say 'no' to something and he'd book it anyway." Source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home